Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

Happy Friday! It felt like it would never get here. Finally.
Look at this angel face today. I wonder if he requested to wear kelly green and navy today? He knows me well, and I'm certain he knows it's my favorite combo. I wonder if he knows Baby E's room is going to be in the same color scheme? Alli, this is sure to be an outfit I confiscate.



In news around town, the Cool Thursdays Concert Series has started at the Arboretum. Have you been? Clint and I checked out Hard Night's Day last night. What fun! There was an array of people out there. One couple up front got their Beatles groove on and danced the entire time. That was entertaining. Clint said it looked like my mom dancing! Lots of kiddos out enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery. It's a nice treat for people to sit on grass, drink some wine and enjoy the view of the lake. It almost felt like summer camp. Once the sun went down I was almost convinced to make-out. Kidding.


We're going again next Thursday with some friends to see the Killdares. The more the merrier!

Have a good weekend and send some good vibes to Alison if you can. I'm sure she'd love to welcome Baby G into the world sooner than later! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers it's this weekend!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment