Monday, April 12, 2010

MONDAY

It's Monday. ALL. DAY. LONG. I'm in a foul mood. I would use another phrase to describe my mood, but it's not all that lady-like or appropriate. We'll leave it at foul. What is causing this foul mood? In general, my house that's up for sale. I'll stop there. I would hate to ruin your Monday too. So, since I'm not feelin it today I will leave you with this. I think if I keep looking at this picture my mood is sure to improve. Maybe it will start to feel like Friday.

Henry Thomas Maynard, 6 months old and looking as cute as ever.




signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Keep your chin up.....there is always tomorrow and I just KNOW your house is going to sell soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES YOU!!! Monday suck but just think you have this precious little bundle of joy and another one on the way! What's better than that?!

    ReplyDelete