Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Have you seen this?

I bought this at the store yesterday. It's pure laziness. I have every single one of these dry spices in my cabinet and could have whipped this dish up on my own. But something about these little containers of spices just called my name. I couldn't help but buy it.




I haven't been cooking AT ALL lately, so I figured if this could help me make dinner it was a step in the right direction. It worked.



I used Pinto Beans instead of black beans. Naturally, I didn't have black beans and thought I did. I also used Bueno Green Chilies instead of Old El Paso. Old El Paso is forbidden at my house. If you use Green Chilies take a moment to buy the "good" kind at Central Market. Clint will be proud. It looks like these.

I didn't get a finished product picture, but it was pretty good. For a no-brainer meal you can throw together while holding a fussy baby at 5:30 it wasn't half bad!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment