Friday, October 22, 2010

There's Only ONE...

For those of you Oklahoma fans, you know EXACTLY what that means. There's only ONE...OKLAHOMA. Damn straight.

That powerful little statement has taken on many meanings lately. The Chief likes to say, "There's only ONE...Baby Jules". Indeed.


Well, let me tell ya...there's only ONE...MOM that can achieve this after a LONG, sleepless night. I'm raisin my wine glass tonight to all the moms and soon-to-be moms I know. I'm learning a greater and greater appreciation for my mom everyday.

On another note, life's "changed man". And I need some order, damnit. I'm going to try an actual routine to the blog next week. Nothing too exciting...but hopefully something that will keep ya entertained.

For now, Go Rangers and Go Sooners. Big weekend.


signature

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your comment and was lead to your blog. how fun to read up on you and see your sweet baby girl. You look SO happy!!! She is adorable! I will be checking up on you and your adventure in mommy world. I have found being a mom to be the greatest blessing in my life. I am sure you are loving every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete