Monday, July 5, 2010

Teaser!

Happy July 5th! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.
This household has battled a little bit of illness and a lot of rain. In the meantime, we did manage some major errand running and made lots of progress on the little one's room. Take a sneak peek...we're almost there!!



There's the infamous green lamp. I think my mom bought that at Sanger Harris a million years ago. It was in my room as a tot and has since moved to college, Jona Kay (my brother and sister-in-law's home in Norman), sat in storage and finally made its way back to life. That lamp just makes me happy. I can't explain it.

Off to bake a cake for some family fun this afternoon. Hopefully today brings you all sunshine and one more day of relaxation.

My apologies for the phone picture. I promise to do much better when it's all finished up!

signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Don't remember the lamp, but think it's awesome! Can't wait to see the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey,
    I love your blog!! The nursery is going to beautiful! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete