Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ummmm, yes!

Look at this little gem I found at Whole Foods yesterday....


I know, I know....you all have been using Mrs. Meyer's for years and this is old news. Well, I have too, but this is the first I've seen of the Honeysuckle scent. My head has been stuck in a baby store for the past 6 months, so maybe I've just been missing it. Nevertheless, this is a favorite find for me, and I LOVE it. It smells sweet, but not too sweet, clean and fresh with a little twist on the every day cleaning product. Check it out!

What are your new favorites? Mine used to be things on the opposite end of the spectrum from a kitchen counter cleaning product, but I guess things have changed around here! One of the besties just claimed to fall in love with her new eye cream, I guess we're all a-changin.

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I had some surprise company this week, and I've been busy being a Dallas tour guide! More on that to come soon. Tonight is the big baby shower for Miss Jules...we're all getting very excited, and I'm sure there will be a detailed post to come on that too.

Happy weekend readers!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment