Sunday, May 8, 2011

My New Favorite Holiday







I just experienced Mother's Day for real. Last year my sweet husband let me celebrate and although there was a sweet little angel in my tummy, and we had just solidified her name on Mother's Day, I don't think that actually counts. Well, it does, but I didn't really feel the need to celebrate until after labor and delivery, middle of the night feedings, countless days without sleep and all the reward that goes along with being a new mom.


My sweet Julia is becoming quite the momma's babes. She loves me, and I adore that! Selfishly, those first few months of care-taking without the gratification was tough. Now that her darling, little, spicy self is showing through things are getting a lot more fun. She wants to be near me all the time and that makes my heart sing. Sing loudly!

Julia along with her daddy made my first official Mother's Day so much fun. Take a look!


Baby at a bar with the Mavericks sweeping the Lakers. Yes, please and thank you!




Clinton dressed the princess this morning. He laughs at her name on her bottom. "Just in case you forget my name...", he says!





signature

1 comment: