Thursday, March 24, 2011

Laundry Room Spice

There is a whole list of pros and cons to movin to the 'burbs. On the pro-side is a proper laundry room. Cabinets, a sink, additional space and a room with a door dedicated to laundry...this is what I'm talkin 'bout. In our old house we had a laundry closet. It did the trick and had shelves and space to store things like vases and the non-essential items, but I tell you what...this laundry room has changed my tune on doing the chore.

Here was my inspiration picture that I found on the Little Green Notebook.

Here's what we got going at the moment.




Okay, so it's not as cute as the inspiration room and my photography skills aren't as good, but we are enjoying it. I found that rad fabric at Calico Corners when they were closing their Plano location. 75% off and took the last they had. Then I dialed up my fabulous seamstress and had a perfect little skirt made. I picked-up the utensil rack from ikea and added a few touches here and there. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment