Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fell off the map.

What's happening, peeps? Have you been wondering what in the world happened to me? Ironically, I've been wondering the same, exact thing. You see, my whole life has just changed. New baby, new house, new neighborhood, new Target, new Kroger, and most frustrating.....NEW JOB. I keep waiting to wake up and find a new husband next to me. Mine's about to walk out the door and never come back! The man's a saint for his patience. I've said that before and will continue to say it. In one week + one day I turn 30. I know, to some that's not a big deal. And it's really not a big deal to me either, but with ALL this other change it's just all hitting me right in the face. I had a lot of things on my "to-do" list before 30 and with 8 days left I see that's prolly not happenin. Oh well, you know what...I did check-off quite a few things, and I can lose the baby weight while I'm 30. It's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Here's a glimpse of the days 'round this place.

Dad is most certainly, without a doubt in charge of bath time. When mom tries the whole world comes to a standstill, and then meltdown occurs.
Pea pod hit 6 months old. She scored her two bottom teeth and rolled to the doctor on St. Patrick's day wearing this adorable kelly green dress from Aunt Heather. The grosgrain ribbon belt with bamboo o-rings makes the most precious outfit for spring.
Okay, so the chair's a little big right now! We've started "eating". And yes, we have a total ham on our hands. DRAMATIC doesn't even cover the situation. It's hilarious to watch. Come over for breakfast anytime...we hold an everyday circus.
We jump. And watch dad play pool. It's a great activity around here.
We REALLY want to get on the move. How precious is that diaper cover? Thank you, Miss Sunny...I can't think of anything more sweet than a monogrammed diaper cover on that little hiney.

The built-in for the living room is taking shape. It's got a ways to go, but it's a step in the right direction. We're taking a major pause on other projects around here. The babe's bathroom has been painted and will be accessorized HOPEFULLY this evening and ready for a debut!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment