Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best Valentine's gift ever...purchased by me!

It used to be something like jewels or romantic dinners for two on Valentine's Day. But it's gotten steamier around here. It's all about rugs. {I make no comment to that if your mind is in the gutter.}
This Valentine's Day it's a Persian rug from Iran that smells like a billion cigarettes (really, just the packaging smelled, but the story is better this way) that does it for me. It's tall and skinny, this guy. 10'5 long and will make its little home behind my island.
Who knew a smelly rug from Ebay could light up your life?!

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend, little lovies. Hope it's as romantic as packing up a house and moving!
xoxo


signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you could have found ANYTHING more perfect. ANYTHING. I love, love, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smelly Rug, SMUH-ELLLLY RUUUUGG, my you are so gorgeeouussss!

    ReplyDelete