Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We hosted my in-laws for Easter this year. We had 13 people for lunch and I will say, the husband and I nailed it. We made a great team in the kitchen and served a lovely meal. We were legit big kids and had a big kid gathering!
My mom would be proud that she instilled a belief that a nicely set table (or two) and a well-planned menu has become of importance to me. And as the icing on top, the tot looked precious and very Easter-egg like in her pastels. The only sad part is the Wal-Mart bow made all the pictures and the chosen, shopped for, perfect hair ornament that I spent an exorbitant amount of money on was no where to be found. The way it goes, I guess...







signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a little doll! Her hair is getting so long, and looks like it has some curl, too!

    ReplyDelete